- Left-handers die at least 3 years earlier than right-handers.
Our life is going to end sometime at some point. Death is uncertain and saddening as well. Do you ever found yourself thinking about what happens after death or what’s the reason behind this and that surrounding “Death”? Well, we’ve picked some really weird, fascinating and creepy facts about Death that will amaze you.
1) Sad news for left-handers – Left-handers die at least 3 years earlier than right-handers
2) Weird! A human head remains conscious for 20 seconds after being decapitated.
3) Approximately 150,000 people die each day around the world.
4) Just after three days of death, the enzymes of our digestive system (responsible for the breakdown of food) starts feeding on our body.
5) Our sense of hearing is the last to go after our death.
6) After death, a person’s eyeballs flatten due to the loss of blood pressure.
7) There are about 300 bodies frozen in liquid nitrogen in America in the hope that science will one day be able to bring them back to life.
8) The leading cause of death worldwide is heart disease.
9) Parsi community in India offers its dead to vultures rather than burying/burning them.
10) Doctor’s messy handwriting, kill around 7,000 people every day.